Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shinnanigans

After graduating from college and having assimilated myself into the civilized and mature world, I had thought that I would have escaped the juvenile hijinks associated with my previous educational experiences.

The following is a scene from outside my swanky (cough) apartment complex. For those who graduated from the service academies, I'm confident that this is a fairly familiar image:


*Notice the puppy about to take a leak on the side of pictured fountain.

For those militaristic types who have some amount of experience with firearms, I thought that this might be amusing. Found in the parking lot of the Pentagon as I was leaving work one day:




Word of the Day: glutinous
Latin Phrase of the Day that I just learned: Bill filiam vocat et fabulam narrat.

1 comment:

melissa said...

academy, guns, puppies. They all go together so well. Juvenile hijinks are the light of my life. Bravo to the lowlife yahoo adults who STILL see an opportunity and know what to do with it! Nice.